What is ‘Colon Cleansing’?
The elimination of waste is one of the three essential functions of life:
- 1. Building tissue from food
- 2. Balance and maintenance
- 3. Proper elimination of waste
Colon cleansing is a detoxifying process. Toxicity occurs in our bodies when we take in more than we can utilize and eliminate. Whether it be food, emotions, or mental stress, colon cleansing is the process of clearing unmanaged waste, emotions, and stress from the body’s tissues.
What is ‘Colon Irrigation’ or ‘Colonic’?
Colon irrigation is a hygienic cleansing of the large intestine. Filtered and sterile water is introduced into the colon through a sterile, disposable rectal speculum. The speculum is inserted into the rectum about 1 and 1/2 inches. Water induces the colon to contract (peristalsis) allowing the colon to release water and waste.
In this way the colon is gently washed in progressive intervals, a little water in, waste and water out-repeated again and again. Imagine a wave gently touching the beach, then receding and carrying away silt and residue each time.
Preparation For a Colonic Hydrotherapy Session
It is recommended for optimum results, 2-3 days before your treatment to avoid the following:
- 1. Red meat and all animal products as much as possible
- 2. Fried foods, Sugar
- 3. Alcohol and all carbonated drinks
- 4. Bell peppers, broccoli, cabbage and brussel sprouts
- 5. No solid food the day of your appointment
- 6. No liquids one hour prior to your appointment
You will be given an electrolyte mineral drink and post-colonic written instructions with food suggestions.
The Colon Hydrotherapy Treatment Session
During your colon therapy session, your therapist will administer abdominal massage, coaching for deep breathing and acupressure point therapy. Organic essential oils are carefully chosen for each individual and utilized during the session allowing the mind and body to relax and release. Adding coffee, wheat grass, and probiotics to the cleansing fluid is not allowed unless prescribed by a homeopathic doctor. Additional fees apply.
Our Colon Hydrotherapy Prices Santa Barbara CA
- One hour consultation – $75
- One colon Hydrotherapy Session – $120
- Series of six sessions – $600
- Series of nine sessions (receive tenth free) – $900
- Initial consultation
- 96 ounces of organic juice for 7 days
- Series of four colonics
- Intestinal cleansing supplements
- Skin and body detoxifying kit
- Nutritional guidance
- Outlined written program
“Infusions” of coffee, wheatgrass, chlorophyll, probiotics, etc. – $10-$20